About Me

Thanks for checking out our Blog Spot! We are so excited about Baby Urbanek and finally decided to share the step by step, day to day journey with the ones we love!! Hope you enjoy reading this as much as we enjoy posting!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Slayte's Room!

I didn't realize what a chore decorating a baby's room could be.  I have had so many ideas, have bought great decor, his bed is in our possession, and the paint has been purchased!!!   The stars are painted,  the word art has been decided, curtains are made, and most of the wall decor has been bought!!  Did I mention I have made him blankets too??? That all sounds GREAT right???  WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has ALL accumulated in our other spare bedroom!!  The walls in Slayte's room are white, the carpet is still old, his bed is in pieces, and ALL of the decor is stacked up (UN NEATLY) in the other room!!!  Holy crap there is so much to be done!!  It was all great when it was just ideas!!  But now putting it all together is EXHAUSTING!!!! 

I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to get them from my phone to the computer!!!  Slayte's mommy is NOT too technology smart!!!!  I have pics of his room as it sits right now!!!  A nightmare is what I would refer to it as.......and I will continue to post as it progresses................hopefully soon!!!!  Wish me luck.............How can a 12x14 room be such a pain???  I guess because every mom wants it to be the best for her baby!!!  Hope yall all have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting that you are expecting a baby boy! His name is awesome! Good luck getting his room all ready and hope you are having a great pregnancy!

    :) Sarah (Kleypas) Lamb

    ReplyDelete