About Me

Thanks for checking out our Blog Spot! We are so excited about Baby Urbanek and finally decided to share the step by step, day to day journey with the ones we love!! Hope you enjoy reading this as much as we enjoy posting!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HURRY UP AND WAIT

I am getting pretty anxious!!!  Is it too early????  LOL
I think mainly because I am done with Slaytes room and now want to put him in it!!!!  Some call this IMPATIENTLY WAITING............. I like to call it being prepared!!!!

UPDATE:
Everything is still moving right along!  I am still feeling great with no problems to speak of.  I have hit the 3rd trimester and the tiredness has come back!!  Its a rollercoaster!!!!! 
FIRST trimester is exhausting with sleep being essential.............
SECOND trimester is like a honeymoon (cute, smiles, oh's and ah's over your cute belly, fun decorating etc)..........
 THIRD trimester reminds you how you felt in the beginning ONLY this time you can't touch your toes, sleeping is a matter of position, and the pregnant waddle is now what people comment on instead of your "cute belly"!!!!

But...........everything is really going well.............................I am headed to the glucose screening on April 1st...........April Fools Day???????  REALLY????............surely they wouldn't pull a trick on me!!!! 
Then April 6th John and I will travel to Abilene to have the 3D Sonogram!!  We are sooooo excited for that!!!  Not only do we get to see how handsome Mr. Slayte really is, we get to MAKE SURE he is really a he!!!  They can't ever be 100% at the first sono!!  Keep your fingers crossed!!  I would sure hate to have to paint his red stars PINK!!!!!  LOL

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment